Luxury Pemberton Knightsbridge 43ft x 14ft holiday home to let on Haven’s Devon Cliffs Holiday Park.
It is situated on the much sought after Willows area, with patio doors leading to a large decked veranda that offers access for wheelchairs.
It is in a prime position on Devon Cliffs boasting magnificent views and has access to a private beach and bar/restaurant.
It is also positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, which provides plenty of outside space all around the home.
There is a maximum occupancy of 6 people (including children) and cannot be exceeded due to safety reasons. Strictly no smoking or pets are allowed in the holiday home.
Thanks for letting us stay in your lovely Holiday home. Such amazing views and our little boy loved seeing the bunnies each evening.
Thank you, we had a lovely holiday and the lodge was perfect. We would love to come again.
We had a lovely week thank you. Staying in your lodge made it extra special. The in laws fell in love with it.
We loved our stay and we will definitely use your caravan again in the future, it was stunning.
Thanks for a lovely stay at your caravan again this year; we all had a great time. Mixed weather, but that’s to be expected for the time of the year; it certainly didn’t stop us going out and about.
Our stay was wonderful, lovely home and such a wonderful location. We found it very relaxing sitting on the veranda in the sun. Your home met all our needs and it was a pleasure to stay here. We even saw dolphins swimming in the bay! Can’t wait to return.
- Lounge - Modern style with contemporary colours includes plenty of seating, flat screen TV/DVD, coffee table, electric fire, with unique sliding doors to separate kitchen and bedroom areas.
- Kitchen/Dining area - Designed to a high standard with modern appliances including gas cooker, separate 5-burner hob with extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine/tumble dryer, microwave, plenty of worktop and cupboard space with a fantastic modern island in the centre, separate dining table with chairs.
- Bedrooms - The accommodation has 3 bedrooms - The main bedroom which is very spacious it has a double bed, fitted wardrobe and cupboards, TV/DVD, dressing table and en-suite with a double shower. There are a further 2 bedrooms which have twin beds, TV/DVD, fitted wardrobes and cupboards all designed to the highest specification. All bedrooms are supplied with duvets, pillows and bed linen.
- Bathroom - Luxury bathroom has a fully fitted bath with overhead shower, toilet and modern sink with plenty of cupboard space for towels and toiletries.
- Sun Veranda - Large south facing wrap around decking area all with fitted clear view panels giving spectacular views over the bay and coast line. There is also access for wheelchairs.
- Parking - There is ample parking next to the property.
About the location
Our park certainly deserves to be known as one of Devon’s finest all-action beach resorts. Aside from the swimming pool with its impressive four-lane slide and the exhilarating high ropes Aerial Adventure, you’ll find plenty of other things to keep you busy, including our Segway experience, watersports on the beach, and Adventure golf.
A particular highlight this park has to offer is the dining experience you’ll get at our South Beach Café, which offers a stunning view from its location high atop the cliffs. And with fresh ingredients and produce delivered straight from local suppliers, we promise it won’t be just the view that impresses – this is one meal that your family will remember for a long time.
Please note: park passes are not included. Click the button below to view the prices for park passes.