Luxury brand new Pemberton Park Lane 43ft x 14ft holiday home to let on Haven's Devon Cliffs Holiday Park.
The home is situated on a quiet and peaceful location and has a large decking area all fitted with clear view panels giving fantastic views of the bay. It is on an end plot and has a grassed area to the right and a private garden to the left of the home making it ideal and safe for children to play. There is also private parking available in front of the holiday home.
Offering premium luxury and comfort with fantastic panoramic views over the bay and coast line, with patio doors leading to a large decked veranda and fitted with a lockable gate.
It is fully double glazed and has central heating in all rooms.
There is a maximum occupancy of 6 people (including children) and cannot be exceeded due to safety reasons. Strictly no smoking or pets are allowed in the holiday home.
Lovely, comfortable home with stunning views. We have had a great holiday, thank you and would definitely book again.
The accommodation was first class and the views from the veranda were fantastic. Thank you for making our stay very enjoyable.
Thank you for hiring your beautiful caravan out to us, it is the best we have ever stayed in. The views are amazing and we have had a fantastic time. Our children have loved every minute and don’t want to go home!! This was our first visit to Devon Cliffs and definitely won’t be the last. Thank you so much again
Thank you for such a wonderful week in your holiday home. All 5 of us have thoroughly enjoyed our week here and don’t want to go home! It is quite a challenge to find somewhere that fits our situation (3 children under 2) and the home met all our needs. With a lovely place to stay and this weeks weather we truly were spoiled! Thank you again
Excellent holiday, stunning views and fantastic accommodation. Felt like home from home with everything we needed plus more. Thanks you for all your help and letting us stay, we will definitely return.
- Lounge – luxurious lounge suite, 50" flat screen TV, DVD player, coffee table and flame effect electric fire with remote control.
- Kitchen/dining area - includes a 5 burner gas hob with externally vented extractor hood, high level cooker with separate oven and grill, intergrated fridge/freezer, intergrated dishwasher, intergrated microwave, twin bar stools and plenty of worktop and cupboard space, skylight, dining table with 6 chairs.
- Bathroom – Bath with over head shower, toilet, sink and over head mirrored cabinets.
- Bedrooms – The accommodation has 3 bedrooms – The main bedroom which is very spacious has a double bed, fitted wardrobe and cupboards, dressing table, TV/DVD, hairdryer and en-suite with double shower, toilet and basin. There are a further 2 bedrooms which have twin beds, fitted wardrobes and cupboards. All bedrooms are supplied with duvets and pillows. Bed linen and towels are not provided, but can be rented from the haven hire shop along with travel cots and high chairs.
- Sun Veranda – Large wrap around decking area all with fitted clear view panels giving spectacular views over the bay and coast line, there is a large patio table with 6 chairs to enjoy el fresco dining.
- Parking - There is ample parking next to the property.
About the location
Our park certainly deserves to be known as one of Devon’s finest all-action beach resorts. Aside from the swimming pool with its impressive four-lane slide and the exhilarating high ropes Aerial Adventure, you’ll find plenty of other things to keep you busy, including our Segway experience, watersports on the beach, and Adventure golf.
A particular highlight this park has to offer is the dining experience you’ll get at our South Beach Café, which offers a stunning view from its location high atop the cliffs. And with fresh ingredients and produce delivered straight from local suppliers, we promise it won’t be just the view that impresses – this is one meal that your family will remember for a long time.
Please note: park passes are not included. Click the button below to view the prices for park passes.