Luxury brand new ABI Clarendon 40ft x 13ft holiday home to let on Haven’s Perran Sands Holiday Park.
Offering style, space and luxury with magnificent sea views over the bay, with patio doors leading to a large decked gated veranda. It is situated on an end plot on Chy-an-mor and is close to the footpath leading to the beach and complex making it an ideal location.
It is fully double glazed and has central heating in all rooms making it a comfortable home for all seasons.
There is a maximum occupancy of 6 people (including children) and cannot be exceeded due to safety reasons. Strictly no smoking or pets are allowed in the holiday home.
- Lounge - Modern style with contemporary colours includes plenty of seating, flat screen 40” TV/DVD, coffee table, storage unit, electric fire, USB charger and bluetooth sound system.
- Kitchen/Dining area - Designed to a high standard with modern appliances including gas cooker with 4 burner hob and extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, integrated microwave, plenty of worktop and cupboard space & free-standing dining table with chairs.
- Entrance/Hall - Practical coat rack and shoe storage area.
- Bedrooms - The accommodation has 3 bedrooms - The main bedroom which is very spacious has a lift up double bed, fitted wardrobe and cupboards, 22” TV/DVD, USB charger, dressing table and en-suite with w/c and sink. There are a further 2 bedrooms which have twin beds, USB charger, fitted wardrobes and cupboards all designed to the highest specification. All bedrooms are supplied with duvets and pillows. Bed linen is not provided, but can be rented from the haven hire shop along with travel cots and high chairs. Please bring your own towels, tea towels, washing up liquid, toilet paper etc.
- Bathroom - Luxury bathroom has a fully fitted double shower, toilet and modern sink with plenty of cupboard space for towels and toiletries.
- Sun Veranda - Large wrap around gated decking area giving spectacular views over the bay and coast line with patio furniture to enjoy el fresco dining.
- Parking - There is ample parking to the side of the property.
About the location
Beaches, surfing, and breathtaking countryside – that’s what our Perran Sands Holiday Park is all about. Whether you prefer to sit back and take in the stunning views, or you’re looking for a new activity to try, you’ll be spoilt for choice here. With both indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a surf school right on the beach where you can have a go at watersports such as surfing and paddle boarding, and an Activity Hub packed full of fun and games there’s lots to keep you busy!
If relaxing is more your idea of fun, why not take some time for yourself on the beautiful beach, explore the surrounding area with a coast walk or simply settle back and watch the world go by as you enjoy a delicious scone and cream tea?
Please note: park passes are not included. Click the button below to view the prices for park passes.