Luxury Pemberton Knightsbridge 43ft x 14ft holiday home to let on Haven’s Devon Cliffs Holiday Park.
The home is situated on a quiet and peaceful location and has a large decking area all fitted with clear view panels giving fantastic views of the bay. It is on an end plot and provides plenty of space all around the home making it ideal and safe for children to play. There is also private parking available in front of the holiday home.
Offering premium luxury and comfort with uninterrupted, panoramic sea views over the bay as it is situated on the front line of the much sought-after Willows area, with patio doors leading to a large decked veranda that offers access for wheelchairs.
It is fully double glazed and has central heating in all rooms.
There is a maximum occupancy of 6 people (including children) and cannot be exceeded due to safety reasons. Strictly no smoking or pets are allowed in the holiday home.
Thank you so much for renting your lodge to us. We all had a great time. The lodge is beautiful and probably the best views in the whole site. We would love to come again next Easter and will definitely recommend to family and friends.
Thank you for letting us stay in your lodge, it was everything we wanted, clean, beautiful views and home from home. We had a fantastic week and were quite lucky with the weather, managing to get on the beach 3 days, even got sunburnt. Great place to stay with some wonderful places to visit nearby, we even managed to catch the Red Arrows doing their display.
Just wanted to thank you for the hire of your beautiful caravan, its position is perfect and had everything we needed and more. We have had a fantastic week and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
Thank you so much, we had an amazing week in your stunning lodge and beautiful location. We are looking forward to working out dates to book for next year. Thanks again.
Our stay was extremely enjoyable and the caravan itself was not only a high level of accommodation but a perfect location.
We had a lovely time thank you, we didn't want to come back. We love it down there.
Absolutely fantastic accommodation the views were fantastic lovely big spacious lodge much more room than a caravan. The weather was stunning, the Devon cliffs park is excellent for children. Local food in Exmouth. Really enjoyed our holiday the best we've had by far, highly recommended it.
- Lounge - Modern style with contemporary colours includes plenty of seating, flat screen TV/DVD, coffee table, electric fire, with unique sliding doors to separate kitchen and bedroom areas.
- Kitchen/Dining area - Designed to a high standard with modern appliances including gas cooker, separate 5-burner hob with extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine/tumble dryer, microwave, plenty of worktop and cupboard space with a fantastic modern island in the centre, separate dining table with chairs.
- Bedrooms - The accommodation has 3 bedrooms - The main bedroom which is very spacious it has a double bed, fitted wardrobe and cupboards, TV/DVD, dressing table and en-suite with a double shower. There are a further 2 bedrooms which have twin beds, TV/DVD, fitted wardrobes and cupboards all designed to the highest specification. All bedrooms are supplied with duvets, pillows and bed linen.
- Bathroom - Luxury bathroom has a fully fitted bath with overhead shower, toilet and modern sink with plenty of cupboard space for towels and toiletries.
- Sun Veranda - Large south facing wrap around decking area all with fitted clear view panels giving spectacular views over the bay and coast line. There is also access for wheelchairs.
- Parking - There is ample parking next to the property.
About the location
Our park certainly deserves to be known as one of Devon’s finest all-action beach resorts. Aside from the swimming pool with its impressive four-lane slide and the exhilarating high ropes Aerial Adventure, you’ll find plenty of other things to keep you busy, including our Segway experience, watersports on the beach, and Adventure golf.
A particular highlight this park has to offer is the dining experience you’ll get at our South Beach Café, which offers a stunning view from its location high atop the cliffs. And with fresh ingredients and produce delivered straight from local suppliers, we promise it won’t be just the view that impresses – this is one meal that your family will remember for a long time.
Please note: park passes are not included. Click the button below to view the prices for park passes.